Criticare nGenuity 8100EP1 Series Patient Monitior
Patient Monitor 8100EP1
The flexible, easy-to-use nGenuity patient monitor is the perfect solution for conscious sedation or post-procedure recovery monitoring,
The nGenuity patient monitor provides straightforward operation with a user-configurable display, enabling clinicians to quickly access the results they need. It comes with a wide variety of parameters, including advanced capabilities like ECG analysis, Capnography (ETCO)) and mini trend reporting.
- Easy to Use: Bright and large color display has large numeric readings, making it easy to read from across the room. Straightforward menus and dedicated function keys are easy to learn.
- Flexible: Full-featured monitors are available with many configurations including ETCO2 monitoring and arrhythmia and ST analysis. They are compatible with EMR/HIS systems and Criticare’s VitalView central station.
- Cost effective: The optional ETCO2 features a patented high capacity water trap with full occlusion clearing. The trap can be used on multiple patients so it costs less per procedure.
- Standard features: ECG, ComfortCuff® NIBP, DOX® SpO2, Heart Rate, Temperature, Respiration and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Optional features: End-tidal and inspired CO2, arrhythmia and ST analysis and integrated printer.
- Optional CO2 monitoring incorporates CSI’s patented water trap design with full occlusion clearing.
- Mini-Trends display of condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activity.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large and small offices.
- Easy to read 10.4 inch TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use interface with simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
- Mounts quickly to walls and rollstands.